Within the ASA we are available to advise and help wherever possible. Our Office Manager, Bryony Gibbs deals with all incoming calls to the Regional Office and will ensure your query is dealt with by the most appropriate member of staff.
There are two officers within the South West region who are dedicated to supporting clubs. Details of their roles are below:
Emily Taylor – Club Development Officer
· Develop and support Club Networks including conducting a Training Needs Analysis to ensure a fit for purpose workforce
· Oversee the effectiveness of the Beacon programmes
· Increase the number of swim 21 essential clubs, networks and performance environments
Jackie Hilleard – Regional Development Coordinator
· Development and Management of the Regional Young Volunteers programme
· Manage the swim21 accreditation process along with providing development support to the clubs working towards accreditation, assessment of swim21 submissions, coordination of the Regional swim21 panel.
· Attendance at National ASA meetings in relation to swim21 and Young Volunteers programmes.